Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AssfaultJunkie AssfaultJunkie Meeners's Avatar
    OMG, I'm still in love with your CBR!!!!!! Not to be a vulture, but.... are you letting her go
    Meeners | KTM 950 SuperMoto | KTM 625 SMC | Genuine Blur 150

KT_Fur - "I can get MO1ST right now for $63."

Quote Originally Posted by Meeners View Post
    OMG, I'm still in love with your CBR!!!!!! Not to be a vulture, but.... are you letting her go
    Yes...unfortunately I think so �� I definitely second guess myself as soon as the idea is even mentioned or discussed with Malik...but I indeed think it may be time.

Malik and LC both own street bikes and express that they indeed would still enjoy making memories riding with their mother. But..
    Last edited by B.C.1Deep.; 01-09-2018 at 04:56 PM.
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.
    Not caring what becomes of someone is a two-way street.
    You have nothing to give them?
    They have nothing to give you.

-Bill Appledorf of British Columbia Canada
    WERA #119

lil coob AssfaultForumJunkie L.C.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B.C.1Deep. View Post
    Malik and LC both own street bikes and express that they indeed would still enjoy making memories riding with their mother. But..
    Cant speak for malik but im pretty sure im done too! Another accident would put Deven and my family in another hard place, yet again. Would be selfish of me to risk that i think... so i have no problems with her selling her bike honestly.

09 Aprilia Mana 850
    wera #409
    Sponsors: Smith Family Racing, Eric's Body Haus, Hotbodies, Pit Bull

To finish first, first you must finish!

Quote Originally Posted by L.C. View Post
    Cant speak for malik but im pretty sure im done too! Another accident would put Deven and my family in another hard place, yet again. Would be selfish of me to risk that i think... so i have no problems with her selling her bike honestly.
    New news to me
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.
    Not caring what becomes of someone is a two-way street.
    You have nothing to give them?
    They have nothing to give you.

-Bill Appledorf of British Columbia Canada
    WERA #119