Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BretMichaels +UltimateForumJunkie PREZ's Avatar

BC!!!! The earth is ROUND!!! bwahahhahahaha

This way we know you were back in the house! lol
    PRESIDENT ASSFAULT JUNKIES
    AFJ Race shop owner
    Call for your bikes needs 513-321-2087
    AMA PRO#816
    SPONSORS:National Cylinder head,614 paintworkz,SPARTAN LEATHERS,Lithium motorsports,woodcraft CFM,NITEK USA,Bestem USA,Schweitzer Construction,Dunlop

Blog Entries

PREZ 4 PREZ

Nope... it's not
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.
    Not caring what becomes of someone is a two-way street.
    You have nothing to give them?
    They have nothing to give you.

-Bill Appledorf of British Columbia Canada
    WERA #119

Gravity is a lie. NASA is a lie. Everything boils down to buoyancy .
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.

WERA #119

He has spoken!
    RIP SHAWN

"Black and Yellow"

"All about a dolla, My team into cash gettn"

Team Green

ROLLER Racing

Double R inc.

1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Guess what.

WERA #119

Blog Entries
    You could argue curvature....
    But gravity is easily tested by you. Buoyancy has gravity in the equation for measuring it so.....
    Sunsets can also be seen with your own eyes.
    I definitely did all the research as you and every other Fe person says to do.
    There is no explanation for terminal velocity or sunsets in the FE theory's.
    Sorry, I tried. But pretty much everything that FE depends on is disprovable....

PREZ 4 PREZ

Blog Entries
    Get a small box, then grab a much heavier more dens book.
    Drop them both from the same elevation. Tell me what happens. Then explain buoyancy to me plz

PREZ 4 PREZ

Blog Entries
    Next let's look at the moon and the way it reflects light. It is very easy to see that the lit up part of the moon is always in line with the sun. And they both rise and set. They never just move off into the distance and out of perspective. Also, these ppl saying that it prodces it's own light and is transparent somehow. Sorry, but I quit taking acid a while ago.

PREZ 4 PREZ

Blog Entries
    In physics, buoyancy ( /ˈbɔɪ.ənsi, -əntsi/[1][2] or /ˈbuːjənsi, -jəntsi/;[1][2]) or upthrust, is an upward force exerted by a fluid that opposes the weight of an immersed object. In a column of fluid, pressure increases with depth as a result of the weight of the overlying fluid. Thus the pressure at the bottom of a column of fluid is greater than at the top of the column. Similarly, the pressure at the bottom of an object submerged in a fluid is greater than at the top of the object. This pressure difference results in a net upwards force on the object. The magnitude of that force exerted is proportional to that pressure difference, and (as explained by Archimedes' principle) is equivalent to the weight of the fluid that would otherwise occupy the volume of the object, i.e. the displaced fluid.

For this reason, an object whose density is greater than that of the fluid in which it is submerged tends to sink. If the object is either less dense than the liquid or is shaped appropriately (as in a boat), the force can keep the object afloat. This can occur only in a non-inertial reference frame, which either has a gravitational field or is accelerating due to a force other than gravity defining a "downward" direction. In a situation of fluid statics, the net upward buoyancy force is equal to the magnitude of the weight of fluid displaced by the body.[3]

The center of buoyancy of an object is the centroid of the displaced volume of fluid.

Are we all breathing and living in fluid?

PREZ 4 PREZ