Photobucket Shenanigans

This should be some somewhat old news by now, but Photobucket has changed their "business" model no longer lets you post photos on other web sites for free.

Here's one news story I grabbed at random about it.

If you want to continue using Photobucket like you have been it'll cost $399 a year!

I haven't used photobucket in years now, but I did log in to delete my photos that were there just so they can't make any money off of them. You also have the option of entirely deleting your account.

If you do come across a post of mine that the pictures are missing/broken let me know as all these pictures are on my web server. Anything that was pointing to photobucket, just needs redirected to the CDM site.

Oh wow. I need to get those photos... and delete my account.
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.
    Not caring what becomes of someone is a two-way street.
    You have nothing to give them?
    They have nothing to give you.

-Bill Appledorf of British Columbia Canada
    WERA #119

Some of the photos on the main AFJ Forum page (in the supporters section) were apperently hosted by photobucket....