Talk to me about Mid-O twilight days

This is new to me, I had never really looking into Mid Ohio till yesterday and didn't know these were an option. They fit my schedule way better than. A normal Sunday TD.

I know they are intermiedist and advanced only and you run every 20 min.

So how much track time does the equate To?

Also one of the LSB guys said it's a no no to so a twilight day as your first day at Mid Ohio. Is that true? I'm a fairly soild intermediate rider and tend to be one of the faster guys in the class minus the usual advanced sandbaggers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    2011 CB1000r, 2007 SM610, sold 2008 CBR 1000RR, 2007 CBR 600rr ,2001 CBR F4i
    Louisville Sportbikes FTW!!!!!!!

I'm going this Sunday, so I will let you know how it goes!
    LIVE FAST, DIE LAST

WHAT STOP SIGN!?

Well, it was cancelled, so I have nothing to say about Twilight... But it was my first time on the track, and it is tricky, it is a bit rough compared to the pavements of the other tracks I've been to... but if you S L O W down and learn the lines, it's a fucking blast!
    LIVE FAST, DIE LAST

WHAT STOP SIGN!?

if you've rode in intermediate a bunch before then you're fast enough. mid o to me is a well flowing track that I picked up on pretty quickly. take your time out on the first lap to get some heat in the tires. on my first time on the track I went into the keyhole and felt my front sliding out and we were only doing about 55. theres 2 spots to watch for. 1 is exiting the keyhole. it is a rough part of pavement. ignore it the best you can. and the other is in the last few feet of the carousel. it has a big dip in it. you need to run almost up on the berm to miss it.
    oh and it's required you wheelie coming onto the front straight (start/finish line) if your bike has balls!
    monger and those guys can tell you more.
    Last edited by serpentracer; 05-10-2017 at 04:00 PM.
    Slayer Hater doesn't drag knees at your rally, why do you drag your bike at his?