Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deceptive Site

partoftheproblem +UltimateForumJunkie ash's Avatar
    It has more to do with the fact that the site has user accounts and you need to login to it, but there's no SSL certificate.

Potentially that means that since account info is being transmitted over the interwebz, someone can get it and accounts can be compromised. Yea - google is getting a bit paranoid and now owns the internet...

Until that changes, - y'all had better keep it wrapped or you might ketch sumpin' lol
    2009 Aprilia Tuono 1000 R - One Litre Duc Eater
    I see you, guest

Well I guess this site is dead. Its too bad because I see groups of riders still riding 10/22 all the time even weekdays.
    09 tuono
    13 KX250f
    99 xr100 big bore monster
    USAF

New issue....

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
    Assfault Junkies
    Sent from the kitchen using the toaster
    https://www.brocksperformance.com/VZ9-Veloce-Full-System-with-ElectroBlack-Muffler+I570035+C450.aspx

I went to "forums" to see threads, I can still post.
    Sent from the kitchen using the toaster
    https://www.brocksperformance.com/VZ9-Veloce-Full-System-with-ElectroBlack-Muffler+I570035+C450.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    It has more to do with the fact that the site has user accounts and you need to login to it, but there's no SSL certificate.

Potentially that means that since account info is being transmitted over the interwebz, someone can get it and accounts can be compromised. Yea - google is getting a bit paranoid and now owns the internet...

Until that changes, - y'all had better keep it wrapped or you might ketch sumpin' lol
    You sure about that? Weird my site didn't get flagged as I have a forum and a gallery that uses logins and no SSL certificate. Pretty much nobody that uses phpbb like myself would have a SSL certificate. Lots of big web forums out there still don't use HTTPS connections and don't have these sort of issues?

partoftheproblem +UltimateForumJunkie ash's Avatar
    No, not sure about it at all just a guess. Site has needed db maintenance, upgrading the software and other misc housekeeping stuff since a long time. Could be a number of things
    2009 Aprilia Tuono 1000 R - One Litre Duc Eater
    I see you, guest

AssfaultJunkie Hardass ALTrdGenetics's Avatar
    Today no error, no warning.

Did Consuela come in with some lemon pledge or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ALTrdGenetics View Post
    Today no error, no warning.

Did Consuela come in with some lemon pledge or something?
    It comes and goes for me at home. However more often than not it's there. Like today it's there.

What the hell happend to this place?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    2011 CB1000r, 2007 SM610, sold 2008 CBR 1000RR, 2007 CBR 600rr ,2001 CBR F4i
    Louisville Sportbikes FTW!!!!!!!

AssfaultJunkie AssfaultForumJunkie mahrens34's Avatar
    Dinosaur
    "Tell Karma I lover her, been a real good mother fucker...."