AssfaultJunkie AssfaultForumJunkie mahrens34's Avatar
    I wanna play! Went to mid-o earlier in the year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvShJn3lYf0&t=

Playing with a new vette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s39u_xY4Tpw
    "Tell Karma I lover her, been a real good mother fucker...."

Quote Originally Posted by mahrens34 View Post
    Nice! My sister has one of those, almost (or could be) the same color. She loves it.

I ordered my exhaust. Got my email with the estimated ship date, unfortunately it's April. So that stinks, but at least it will be warm out. This was supposed to be the sl0w time of the year too....

AssfaultJunkie AssfaultFreak Kez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mahrens34 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvShJn3lYf0&t=

Playing with a new vette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s39u_xY4Tpw
    Looks nasty Mikey!

Well my TWM shifter showed up. I'll wait for a little warmer weather though to actually install it.

I did pop the lighter clutch pedal assist spring (whatever you want to call it) in today. That did help the clutch pedal feel. To be honest if the clutch pedal is any stiffer I don't really notice it.

Voodoo shift knob, while cold as a block of ice in the morning, still feels better than stock shifting wise in my opinion. However I know that's all personal opinion.

I took a few minutes to clean up the Berk HFCs, it really only took maybe 5-10 minutes at most per cat. My dad had them left over from when he got rid of his 350Z, I was surprised how well they cleaned up. I probably could get them cleaner, but they aren't going to be seen again.

It's so much nicer stacking the 370 wheels/tires compared to the Jeep tires...

Well we had some nice weather today, so I decided to take advantage of it, and get some of these parts installed. At least no one is surprised anymore by me taking apart a brand new car.

First up was the new shifter. Hardest part about this honestly was getting the audio connectors disconnected. Once I figured out I could easily get to them by removing the cup holder, it went in no problems.

OEM shifter just before removal:

I ended up using the piece to hold the shifter boot up as a finishing part on top of the boot. Underneath I'm using some half inch silicone hose and a half inch washer to hold the boot up. As well as another piece of silicone hose to solidly locate the boot on the spacer. Honestly I think TWM should include two of those black pieces, it would make the kit a lot nicer. Had I known I would have asked for two, even had I needed to purchased the second one. Either way I think this way it looks more finished.

The other project was installed the new Stillen G3 Intake, which means pulling the bumper.

Lots of bending things here and there. Cut one stud off to gain some clearance between the left filter. It's a tight fit, that's for sure.

Took it for a test drive though, don't hear any rattles, so everything is good.

Well I decided these had to go:

I usually prefer the no the clean look, but I really liked the Fairlady emblem, so I had to get one: