Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Also UPS dropped off goodies, after what's seemed like a very long 3 month wait...

The car is in the garage right now in the air. I'll start the install in the morning.

Not that this video does the exhaust justice, but until I get a better one, here is one from the tuning session down at Dynosty today.

Picked up power and torque everywhere, which is pretty good considering the AFR wasn't that bad.

Larger Version of Dyno Image

The biggest difference though is the throttle response. It was raining the entire drive back, but the car is noticeably different to drive. So while 13 HP at the wheels might not sound like a lot, the car is still a completely different car to drive. Realistically though 13 HP is a pretty healthy gain though at the wheels.

AssfaultJunkie AssfaultForumJunkie mahrens34's Avatar
    car looks awesome! I can't read the dyno sheet. Can you re-upload or give me a summary? super cool ride man.
    "Tell Karma I lover her, been a real good mother fucker...."

Quote Originally Posted by mahrens34 View Post
    car looks awesome! I can't read the dyno sheet. Can you re-upload or give me a summary? super cool ride man.
    It's not you. Their printer kind of sucked.

Base run was: 303 HP @ 7400 / 244 TQ @ 5200
    Final run was: 316 HP @ 7400 / 251 TQ @ 5100

As the graph shows though pretty consistent gains everywhere.

So I uploaded two different version of each video here. I normalize every video audio file I have because I hate things being different volume levels. However in this case, people might want to hear "un-molested" video file. However in this case the video recordings where really quiet I think, so I have uploaded both versions.

First to Second rip

First to Second rip (Original / No Audio Processing, will be quieter).

Low speed cruising, leaving the neighborhood, etc.

Low speed cruising, leaving the neighborhood, etc. (Original / No Audio Processing, will be quieter).

Well finally got around to adding a yaw sensor disable switch. My OCD wouldn't allow me to have just one switch and two blank panels, so I ordered three switches. Also my OCD needs to have the switches in the same direction, so the switch for the yaw sensor is backwards, as normally most accessories would not be on all the time:

I always de-insulate the terminals so I can solder after crimping. Just a habit from my Jeep I guess, so I re-insulate them with heat-shrink afterwards:

At least there is lots of areas underneath to keep the wires out of the way:

I think with three switches it looks OEM:

Mellovision...
    GSX-R600K7 WERA#228
    Let the haters, hate...
    ...you already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    Did you buy that? Please say yes.
    WERA NC #513

Mobile enough to scavenge.... Brutal enough to pillage

No sports cars for me... I'd go to jail.
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.
    Not caring what becomes of someone is a two-way street.
    You have nothing to give them?
    They have nothing to give you.

-Bill Appledorf of British Columbia Canada
    WERA #119