Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Real talk.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mello View Post
    When most of the OG junkies stopped riding the street, there wasn't anyone to try to show out to anymore...
    Yeah the OGs either got in trouble, had babies or are afraid.... Cough cough
    RIP SHAWN

"Black and Yellow"

"All about a dolla, My team into cash gettn"

Team Green

ROLLER Racing

Double R inc.

Quote Originally Posted by ROLLER View Post
    Yeah the OGs either got in trouble, had babies or are afraid.... Cough cough
    Ok, we're still on that?
    How many street miles have you logged Roller?

Mellovision...
    GSX-R600K7 WERA#228
    Let the haters, hate...
    ...you already know.

I agree with what BC said. I was kind of disappointed to not see more friends at Look Twice. I get it though. It takes time, money, and most importantly health, to keep going up in our sport. I'm not "OJ" by any stretch, but for the past several years I've been hanging out with you guys I've seen several people get seriously injured or killed, including myself (to an extent). In addition, people get married, have kids, or grow up in other ways all of which eats up time and money. Sometimes I'm out and see a new rider, you know what I'm talking about, that 18 or 19 year old kid on a 12 year old F4i or whatever that just doesn't look quite comfortable.... and I'm like, that's a new junkie in the making, but without big turnouts for shit, that'll never happen.

Those things have a kind of momentum though, if something gets going we can still make things happen. The biblical never ending rain this year certainly hasn't helped though.

Anyways....whatever. I don't know. See you guys at the bar.

Ok, we're still on that?
    Idk 30k maybe.
    RIP SHAWN

"Black and Yellow"

Team Green

ROLLER Racing

Double R inc.

Ok, we're still on that?
    I'm still waiting on you to get another gsxr to take to 150k... I only got mine to 40k before I started switching it up to other bikes.

Idk 30k maybe.

Mellovision...
    GSX-R600K7 WERA#228
    Let the haters, hate...
    ...you already know.

Why is that funny?
    RIP SHAWN

"Black and Yellow"

Team Green

ROLLER Racing

Double R inc.

I think the point of the thread is, let’s get back out there and enjoy life again. It’s super easy to just stay home and live via fb or our phones.

Every junkie should have at least two goals per year: ride 2k miles, preferably with other junkies. It doesn’t matter what surface is under you while putting in that seat time. At the end of the day you will have a story to tell and a batch of friends to share it with here. A few pics don’t hurt either. The second goal is to help a fellow n00b on the journey to becoming a better rider and fellow junkie

And I will continue to say, and as I have said for years. I am a web guy, if you need help on the site, just ask.

Pretty simply imho
    Quit working so hard to fit in, work hard to stand out. | If you can't shoot it, race, sleep with it or eat it, then you just don't need it. | Don't let your throttle hand write a check that your ass can't cash.
    Motoseries #511

AssfaultJunkie AssfaultJunkie Meeners's Avatar
    This happens with a lot of other enthusiast forums as well. In my experience I feel is a combination of forum traffic diminishing due to facebook groups, traumatic events that stir the desire, people adjusting their interests, and overall communication. For example, I'm TERRIBLE at facebook and don't have it on my phone... so I miss a lot of events because i'm not as savvy as others.

Overall I still ride, I plan to ride the 625 on Sunday actually for it's maiden voyage.
    Meeners | KTM 950 SuperMoto | KTM 625 SMC | Genuine Blur 150

KT_Fur - "I can get MO1ST right now for $63."

Why is that funny?
    Because you're calling me scared for almost getting killed and losing my motorcycle, and I've ridden 4 times the miles you have.... Cough cough

Mellovision...
    GSX-R600K7 WERA#228
    Let the haters, hate...
    ...you already know.