Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Si. Finally getting around to downloading some pictures
    16 STI

Were dey at?
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.
    Not caring what becomes of someone is a two-way street.
    You have nothing to give them?
    They have nothing to give you.

-Bill Appledorf of British Columbia Canada
    WERA #119

^ Downloading them to my computer maang.

I can only upload car and bicycle pics now lol
    16 STI

Lol.... Nice
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Almost all of the comments under this article express the opinion that kids discarded by the corporations are not only expected to keep their mouths shut and make themselves invisible to those who have been granted seats in the lifeboat, but they are also obligated to care about the comfort and facilitate the routines of people who do not care if they live or die.
    Guess what.

WERA #119

Did the camera not autofocus?
    WERA #112

"It is, ironically, something I hear over and over again. The harder you try, the s1ower you go. The more you relax, the calmer you remain, the better the bike responds, and the faster the lap time. It appears that the ideal temperament for a Grand Prix rider is no longer that of the wild man, who throws his heart into riding, but of the Buddhist monk, observing calmly and acting with careful deliberation"

I forgot to take the cap off the camera lens
    16 STI

Booo
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Guess what.

WERA #119

People and places we haven't seen in so long.... anybody besides myself remember fun......?
    1990 FZR 1000
    1990 FZR 600
    2004 YZFR1

Guess what.

WERA #119

Quote Originally Posted by B.C.1Deep. View Post
    People and places we haven't seen in so long.... anybody besides myself remember fun......?

Seemed there were more people riding solo, or simply hanging out at Shell gas stations than riding last year.
    GK
    Sharonville,OH