Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DISTURBED possible break up?

Not sure how many people on here are fans of the band DISTURBED but I overheard on WEBN that they might be "done touring indefinately" in other words breaking up... I haven't really listened to the band much since "Ten Thousand Fists" was released but I used to be a big fan... Anyone else hear about this?

for proof, here's a link...
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=160682

thank jesus!!!

sorry if you like them...but ive HATED them for sooooo long and im happy to see that i wont have to hear them again....lol

again, not meant to be offensive, but holy hell i hate that band lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Go606 View Post
    i'd totally do gerber in the ass! just sayin
    08 cbr6rr-green as hell rims
    i<3 moto gp

GeriatricJunkie AssfaultForumJunkie Restlesswildman's Avatar
    I thought he was breaking up with his GF or wife.............sheesh!!
    Tuna "Are you a lesbian because you have had too much bad wood? "

Speed "Did u not read what I just told you or u just still trying to start shit with me ??"

Quote Originally Posted by ej257 View Post
    thank jesus!!!

sorry if you like them...but ive HATED them for sooooo long and im happy to see that i wont have to hear them again....lol

lol no offense taken... Everyone likes their own music... I still like DISTURBED, I just can't stand listening to anything after their second cd... "Believe" Despite what anyone says, "The Sickness" was an amazing album...

to each their own...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Go606 View Post
    i'd totally do gerber in the ass! just sayin
    08 cbr6rr-green as hell rims
    i<3 moto gp

i havent heard anything about that, i heard one of their newer songs on the radio when i was home.....i do agree sickness was the best album by far

Quote Originally Posted by ej257 View Post
    thank jesus!!!

+1
    But to each there own, and I'm not gonna bash your music taste! Shit, my ipod has Billy Holiday, frank Sinatra, Benny goodman, Glenn miller, the Andrews sisters, a couple lady gaga songs, muse, ad legion of doom, just to show you some of my variety....

Quote Originally Posted by VanDy View Post
    +1
    But to each there own, and I'm not gonna bash your music taste! Shit, my ipod has Billy Holiday, frank Sinatra, Benny goodman, Glenn miller, the Andrews sisters, a couple lady gaga songs, muse, ad legion of doom, just to show you some of my variety....
    Hillary Duff, 504 Boys, Hyper Crush, Asking Alexandria, Disneycartoon theme songs, Genesis, Sublime, Men Without Hats, Pet Shop Boys, Pinback, Darius Rucker etc. etc. I feel ya man...

It might have been almost 10 years now ago I saw Disturbed, GodSmack, and STP in concert. Disturbed and Godsmack put on an excellent show, and normally STP is alright, but they just couldn't follow those two.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioYJ View Post
    It might have been almost 10 years now ago I saw Disturbed, GodSmack, and STP in concert. Disturbed and Godsmack put on an excellent show, and normally STP is alright, but they just couldn't follow those two.
    I still have yet to see Disturbed... I had the chance once but didn't have someone to go with so I said fuck it...