Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    wooooooo ok... i live in INDIANA in can relate to the Duke energy haters...! The internet is filled with thousands blogs of Duke energy customers complaining about their scams.. Yeah i said it, they are scammers..! I also was hit with $500 electric bills during the winter. What pisses me off more than anything is my KW usage has been the same even during the hot summer days when i only pay $100 for. They told me not to worry because my bills will pro-rate during the summer. That is BS..!

Just recently i also fell victim to this 30 day you pay or we will disconnect you scam..! My bill was due friday but if you make a payment after 2pm it doesnt go through till next business day. Not knowing about this 30 policy, i held out on making my payment for monday. Hell it wasn't going to go through anyways right..? Monday noon-ish i receive a call at work from my girl stating the duke energy guys came and turned off our electric! I called and raised hell asking why they would turn off my electric for being 1 day late!
    She told me their new policy clearly states if you dont pay on time we will disconnect you. It gets worse.! For them to reconnect my electric i had to pay my $175 past due (which i was ok with), $30 late fee, $75 reconnection fee, $400 dollar "disconnection probation" fee(non-refundable ...WTF!!!) and a $10 phone transaction fee..!!!!!!

Lets do the math here kids.. That is a whopping $690 to have my electric turned back on..! There are hundreds of internet blogs of people owing less than $300/month fee to a $1000 to get their electric reinstated in hidden fees from Duke! The Government needs to step in on these scammers..!
    WERA #187
    08 R1 (Street)
    08 R6 (Current street, soon to be RACE only)
    03 ZX6r (RACE - For Sale)

Mello'sBackpack +AssfaultElite The Mistress's Avatar
    Yeah we do budget billing here at the apt. $88 a month and at the end of I think either 6 months or a year most of the time I get a credit back. But Fuck a credit! Give me gas money so I can get to work to pay the bill.
    Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian!!
    Mello " Go put some chap stick on your pussy lips"

Quote Originally Posted by crazylegs View Post
    wooooooo ok... i live in INDIANA in can relate to the Duke energy haters...! The internet is filled with thousands blogs of Duke energy customers complaining about their scams.. Yeah i said it, they are scammers..! I also was hit with $500 electric bills during the winter. What pisses me off more than anything is my KW usage has been the same even during the hot summer days when i only pay $100 for. They told me not to worry because my bills will pro-rate during the summer. That is BS..!

Just recently i also fell victim to this 30 day you pay or we will disconnect you scam..! My bill was due friday but if you make a payment after 2pm it doesnt go through till next business day. Not knowing about this 30 policy, i held out on making my payment for monday. Hell it wasn't going to go through anyways right..? Monday noon-ish i receive a call at work from my girl stating the duke energy guys came and turned off our electric! I called and raised hell asking why they would turn off my electric for being 1 day late!
    She told me their new policy clearly states if you dont pay on time we will disconnect you. It gets worse.! For them to reconnect my electric i had to pay my $175 past due (which i was ok with), $30 late fee, $75 reconnection fee, $400 dollar "disconnection probation" fee(non-refundable ...WTF!!!) and a $10 phone transaction fee..!!!!!!

Lets do the math here kids.. That is a whopping $690 to have my electric turned back on..! There are hundreds of internet blogs of people owing less than $300/month fee to a $1000 to get their electric reinstated in hidden fees from Duke! The Government needs to step in on these scammers..!

See thats that bullshit.. I totallly understand why a company raises and lower rates and all that jazz. But to honestly fuck over their customers like this is asking for trouble. Karma will get their ass for sure. There is another company we can go to lemme get one of my bills and get the info on them

Quote Originally Posted by oOo A7OIYI oOo View Post
    I do see the problem with that situation. What I don't see is the problem that you stated in your OP. Just because something is stated in the 2nd page of thread doesn't negate what the original content of the thread was referring to.
    well I was referring to his post because you didn't understand his posts and it needed to he reiterated to help you out
    THAT BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE TO GROWING OLD AND DYING IN BED..... "Rob Kubicki"

Quote Originally Posted by The Mistress View Post
    Yeah we do budget billing here at the apt. $88 a month and at the end of I think either 6 months or a year most of the time I get a credit back. But Fuck a credit! Give me gas money so I can get to work to pay the bill.
    even billing is also a risk but helpful to many you also need to keep track of your usage also the way it works is it uses past bills to estimate your current usages over the year and if they were to high you get that credit back but if its too low ...... then you must pay lol
    THAT BEATS THE ALTERNATIVE TO GROWING OLD AND DYING IN BED..... "Rob Kubicki"

Quote Originally Posted by hereicome4u View Post
    even billing is also a risk but helpful to many you also need to keep track of your usage also the way it works is it uses past bills to estimate your current usages over the year and if they were to high you get that credit back but if its too low ...... then you must pay lol
    Yeah we have paid a few times. Just gotta know when to back off of the Ac a bit lol

Quote Originally Posted by HI OFECR View Post
    Get off your high horse

1.You have to get your house inspected lol, I'm guessing you are a renter.
    2.Electric company got its money plus fees you incredible pickle kisser.
    3.Bought in the summer hence the A/C (I cant believe i have to break this down for you)
    4.Strap my self? dude you are a moron do you even know what home ownership costs? you can't prepare for everything, not everyone has $4000 to just drop whenever shit goes wrong.
    5.Shit happens, I paid in a timely manner, and paid extra for the over-site even in the economic down turn, I count my blessings and i understand that others are not always as lucky and don't make broad pig-headed generalizations.
    LOVE IT!!!

Im a single mom... no family... no one to borrow a dollar from... I work hard.. I make good money... I pay out good money for my very nice place to live... I have lost my job... I know it can be hard.. I sold my car so I hold on to my bike hoping for a better day... shit happens... sometimes you gotta pay your bills a lil late... and if there was another energy company to swith to... duke would actually not be able to pull this shit... rep added hiofficer! My only other queston is.. how old is this dude? Arrogance such as diplayed here comes only from inexperiance... my only other question is how much does his dudes mommy still back him?
    Last edited by Loko; 06-09-2011 at 11:48 PM.

AssfaultJunkie AssfaultElite smelly_dry_heaves's Avatar
    Fuck duke....again...If Duke was a big ass Dick, all the duke lovers would be sucking that shit.
    I have to admit tho....duke is a little GANGSTA the way they do things...

Hello pot...I'm the spoon....stirrin shit up
    "It's not rape - it's a struggle snuggle"

Rider BackMarker oOo A7OIYI oOo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4loko600 View Post
    LOVE IT!!!

Im a single mom... no family... no one to borrow a dollar from... I work hard.. I make good money... I pay out good money for my very nice place to live... I have lost my job... I know it can be hard.. I sold my car so I hold on to my bike hoping for a better day... shit happens... sometimes you gotta pay your bills a lil late... and if there was another energy company to swith to... duke would actually not be able to pull this shit... rep added hiofficer! My only other queston is.. how old is this dude? Arrogance such as diplayed here comes only from inexperiance... my only other question is how much does his dudes mommy still back him?
    Im 26 live on my own (with out mom and dad paying for anything), have had a job since 15 1/2, completed college (with out mom and dad paying my way), work 6 days a week. Anything else you want to question?

Once again they didnt say you could not pay your bill late they said you only have 30 days after your due date to pay instead of 60 days.
    If you eliminate the impossible. Whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth.

AssfaultJunkie AssfaultForumJunkie rctaylor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4loko600 View Post
    no family
    We are all your family Loko!
    youtube.com/becausemotorcycle
    facebook.com/becausemotorcycle